Things to do near Estancia Serenova
St. Helens was the first port town on Columbia River. St. Helens Historic Downtown District is recognized by the U.S. National Park Service and is notable for small antique shops and charming architectures. The small downtown St. Helens and the central business district along Columbia Boulevard are walkable. There is also a historical museum inside the Columbia County Courthouse.
Downtown St. Helens was a backdrop for the film Halloweentown (1998) and Twilight (2008). Every year, St. Helens dedicates the whole month of October celebrating Halloweentown with many events. Experience Twilight tour and Twilight fan store also exist.
Nature and parks
- Columbia Botanical Gardens
- McCormick Park
- Columbia View Park
- Sand Island Marine Park (you need to have a boat to get there)
- Waterfront Park
- Golfing at St. Helens Golf Club in Warren (a few miles south of St. Helens)
- Disc golf courses at McCormick Park (downtown St. Helens) and at Yankton Community Fellowship (2.5 miles east from Estancia Serenova)
- Archery at Bushmen Archers (1 mile east from Estancia Serenova)
- Fishing at Salmonberry Reservoir (5 miles west from Estancia Serenova)
- Kayaking and paddling at Scappoose Bay Paddling Center in Warren