We're your Pacific Northwest experience hub!
Whether your ride takes you between Seattle and Portland, or from the Columbia Gorge to the Oregon Coast, Estancia Serenova is a perfect place to rest, recharge, and take in the natural air. Only a short side trip away from Highway 30 (Lower Columbia River Highway), we are within a day's ride from both Portland, Oregon and Longview, Washington.
Avoid the noise and hassles (and bike thieves!) of Portland. Enjoy a night or two (or more!) under the majestic sky filled with stars. Our guest suites come with a private bathroom and your own kitchen.
Estancia Serenova is now in process of being certified as an official Bike-Friendly Business by Travel Oregon! We welcome bicyclists from all over the world!
- The Elalah - ideal for solo or couple travellers.
- The Owltree - ideal for groups.
- The Nyberg/The Walrod/The Sleeth - ideal for solo or couple travellers.
Recommended rides nearby
- Crown-Zellerbach Trail to Pittsburg Road - Mountain bikers will be delighted by these backroads. There is also Scaponia County Park on Scappoose-Vernonia Road. High difficulty, recommended for advanced riders.
- Crown-Zellerbach Trail to Columbia River and downtown Scappoose - Beginners and casual cyclists will enjoy the flat terrain between Highway 30 and Columbia River in Scappoose.
- From Historic Downtown Saint Helens to Scappoose Bay Paddling Center via Old Portland Road - Another (mostly) flat, easy route.
- Rutherford Parkway - a quiet (and somewhat hilly) trail between Columbia City and Saint Helens.
- See Bike Portland's coverage of Columbia County for more rides.
The nearest bike shop: Barlow Bikes, 315 S. Columbia River Highway (US-30), Saint Helens. Basic bike parts and supplies, such as replacement tubes, are also sold at the Walmart, 2295 Gable Road (at the corner of US-30), Saint Helens.
Bus services to/from Portland, Hillsboro (Willow Creek), Rainier, Astoria, and Longview are available from Columbia County Rider and Sunset Empire Transportation District. All buses (except for Route 3 South County Flex) are equipped with a bike rack for at least two bicycles.
- Open Cycle Map - topographic map and bicycling infrastructures